Blog Information and Disclaimer

Some posts are written in exchange for monetary compensation

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Rachel Ray Inspires Me To Bake

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel


I use my DVR to record the Rachel Ray 30 minute meals show. I love this show it helps me cook healthy meals for my family very quickly. I don't love to cook, but I love watching cooking shows they inspire me to get into the kitchen and make meals from scratch for my family.

Rachel showed me how to make a chorizo macaroni and cheese meal that my kids were crazy about. It definitely added a twist to a mainstay meal in my household, and now we have the option of regular mac and cheese or the stepped up Rachel Ray version.

She showed me how to bake an apple pie for dessert and I found it to be simpler than I had expected. My husband is happy that I started watching her show because I tend to cook at home more often instead of our family eating out at restaurants all the time. It has saved my family budget and we are able to go to the movies more often and entertain the kids easily during the weekends.


Rachel's recipes are easy to follow and don't require a lot of ingredients. She cooks a variety of foods and this encourages me to try different dishes. I always watch her show on my BESTCHOICETV My new HDTV gives me amazing crystal clear programming.

No comments: