Blog Information and Disclaimer

Some posts are written in exchange for monetary compensation

Monday, December 19, 2011

Decorating

Guest post by Gerard Mcdaniel

When I decided that it was time to redecorate our bedroom, I never dreamed what all would be involved. The first thing I had to do was to prepare the walls for painting. I already knew what color I wanted to paint them so all I had to do was to get my husband motivated enough to go to the Home Depot to buy the paint, new brushes and rollers, and all the other stuff that goes into painting a room. Of course I had to go with him or else he would have spent the whole day there. We got the painting done in one weekend while my husband watched many football games along with the painting. I am sure that is why it took a whole weekend. Anyway, when it got down to buying draperies, a new comforter, and bed linens, I started going to various stores that I like to shop in to try to find the perfect ones for our bedroom. After a weekend of shopping, I was getting very disheartened because I could not find what I wanted. A friend suggested looking online to see if I could find what I wanted there. Since we had signed up for Yakima wireless internet I had no problem shopping on the internet. It took no time at all for me to find exactly what I was looking for. We just got everything delivered yesterday, and I cannot wait to set everything up.

No comments: