Blog Information and Disclaimer

Some posts are written in exchange for monetary compensation

Friday, March 20, 2009

Slow Food, Slow Living


In the US we call it 'being frugal' but in Italy we call it the Slow Food movement . It is all about appreciating what you have and not wasting anything...a lot of the recipes come from the 'cucina povere' or peasant kitchen of Italy... healthy, authentic foods.
Here is one of my favorite recipes that was invented in Naples during the heyday of the cucina povere..Pizza Margherita
http://www.marialiberati.com/blog 2

Join me at the Gourmet Women & Wine Event on March 28th at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia from 11-2. I will be signing copies of my best selling book and sharing stories of my cooking school in Italy and culinary tours. For more info email us at events@marialiberati.com
Mangia Bene, Vivi Bene,
Maria

No comments: