Blog Information and Disclaimer

Some posts are written in exchange for monetary compensation

Friday, January 20, 2012

Sisterly Advice


Guest Post  written by our friend Mason Abbott

My sister told me about some great Satellite Internet Packages she had seen advertised for my area and I was really glad she did. I got pretty sick of living out here in the middle of nowhere so far away from my family but it's nice that now at least I can e-mail them while I'm hanging out at home with the kids. My husband had to take this new job because it was such a great opportunity but I don't think he really understands how difficult it is for me to be so far away from my family. My sister and I talked at least two or three times a day on the phone and my mom has gotten in the habit of sending me a card every single day in the mail. I know it's not forever and this is really the best thing for my family but it's hard being so far away from the people I love most especially when I am a stay-at-home mom and get kind of lonely.

No comments: